What support do you need in a difficult market?
The Fed raised interest rates by 0.75% again to reduce inflation. They will continue with an aggressive interest rate schedule and a mild recession is looking more likely.
With mortgage rates increasing, realtors can expect to see fewer deals and slightly lower prices. The inventory shortage will continue. Demand and pricing for rentals, already at a nationwide high in Miami, will continue to grow.
Which brokerage or team will best support you in a difficult market?
Your needs are different now than they were two years ago. It may make sense to prioritize:
- Demand generation from your team or brokerage
- Collaboration within your brokerage, both across offices for referrals and within your office to get a deal done
- A strong relationship with a manager who is committed to your professional growth
- A team that you can rely on for operations or marketing support, demand generation, mentorship, and more
Here are some brokerages or teams to look into:
- Strong office culture & collaboration
- Great referral network and international affiliation with Knight-Frank
- Hands-on mentorship & coaching
- Boutique, family feel
- Best-in-class operations & marketing
- Strong culture & mentorship within team
Not sure which brokerage or team may be the right fit for you? Book a free, confidential consultation with a Career Coach today.